Monday, October 29, 2007

A few of my favorite things...


No packages tied in string, but I thought I'd share some of my likes with everyone... in the food category that is...

To Drink-
  • Coffee. Always coffee. In it I like cream and sugar, sometimes I like Carolan's (Like Baileys but not as sweet and not as expensive), sometimes I like rye.
  • Tea. Earl Grey, Red Rose, Orange Spice and homemade Chai (One of these days I'll post Saravjeet's recipe for that... mmmmm.) I'm not big on all those sissy greens and whites though, they taste kinda like piss to me- at least how I think piss would taste if I ever had to taste it, which I hope I never do.
  • Water is good too
  • Beer
  • Carolan's and milk... mmmmmmm... I could drink that by the gallon.
  • Eggnog- I would give up food for chicken-milk, oh yeah, the chicken-milk!
To Eat-
  • Rice
  • Fish
  • Broccoli
  • Peanut Butter
  • Cheerios
  • Ritz Crackers with cream cheese
  • Cheese- I like cheddar, mozza, gouda, havarti, provolone, jack, oh I like pretty much any cheese, hard or soft- except any kind with the emmental process... makes me throw up.
  • Pie
  • Chicken
  • Since red meat doesn't agree with me, I generally avoid it, but I can put away my share of prime rib if it's there!
  • My ultimate weakness is CAKE. Yes, it is Kryptonite. I cannot resist it. mmmmm CAAAAKe......
Oh there's alot of stuff that I eat, and a surprising number of those things are things I didn't enjoy anyway. It's no wonder so many people are fat these days- we're programmed to stuff ourselves whether we're hungry or not- hmm, I guess we might have to explore that further sometime!

No comments: