Everybody likes cheese, and everybody likes muffins, so why not make some of these awesome little babies!
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1tsp garlic puree
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
In one bowl, whisk together milk, egg, garlic puree and butter. In second bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Stir shredded cheese in to dry ingredients. Make a well, pour all liquid in at once, stir JUST until mixed- Muffins need lumpy batter to be muffins!
Spoon into muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Try not to burn your face on the oven door waiting...
Eat lots... make more!